* To request Dial-A-Ride service dial 758-7222.
* Dial-A-Ride services are available to all riders.
* Same day service will be provided as available, on first come, first served basis.
* Dial-A-Ride passengers may board or exit the bus at any safe location within the service area.
* Service is provided on paved and maintained roads only.
* Service is available Monday through Friday: 8:00a.m. to 3:30p.m.
* Call 30 to 45 minutes before you need to be at your destination.
|Adult (within Wasco)||$1.75|
|Adult (Golf Course & State Prison)||$2.00|
|Seniors (62 & older)/Disabled||$1.00|
|Youth (5 to 10 years)||$1.00|
|Children (0 to 4 years)||$0.25|
|Seniors & Disabled discount||11-rides||$10.00|
|Adults (11 to 61 years)||13- rides||$15.00|
Transit Service Passenger Rules:
- All passengers must have exact fare.
- Dial-A-Ride cannot operate outside City limits.
- Dial-A-Ride is a “door-to-door” service.
- Call 30 to 45 minutes before you need to be at your destination.
- All Passengers must remain in their seats while the bus is in motion.
- No large objects are allowed on the bus that will block the walkway, or that you cannot hold on your lap.If items take up another seat, there is an additional charge at passenger rate.
- No transporting of passengers that do not practice proper hygiene, or dirty laundry.
- No large strollers or personal shopping carts are allowed on the bus. Only umbrella style strollers may be used, and must be stowed in the passenger compartment directly under your seat or in front of your legs.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- No eating or drinking while on the bus.
- No combustible material/containers are allowed on the bus.
- No smoking on the bus.
- No offensive items or language on the bus.